a bucket list.

Mid June i suppose, last year i got in touch with some awesome bloggers. This includes, Marcus De Silva. Well, if you know him, you'll know it's worth to follow him on twitter and his blog posts are really worth to read.

Anyways, my purpose writing so is because i saw one list of his. listing the things he'd do and things he'd accomplish. All the aims, all the targets to hit. So, as a secret admirer of his, LOL i'll like to do the same too.

To have a Day Zero list of my own.

i have a few in my minds, which includes,

1. be able to put on mascara for MeiYee (cuz i failed once) =P
2. Buy LED TV for Mummy ( cuz i know she wants it)
3. Buy Massage Chair for Daddy (cuz i know he'd love one)

So, i was wondering my dears
if you have any things you would suggest great and absolutely MUST-DO-before-i-die-thingy
and share with me.

HuiJin Liew @ sapphire

Comments

  1. Things to do:

    1.Saying I Love you to people that matters most. (From the bottom of thy heart) hehe..

    2. Experience people & food... Go places. :)

    3. Try and be happy no matter what. (Have a smile on your face wheneva, whereeva, whteva)

    That's all from me. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Dewi. =) i'll definitely add that in.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts