its a new leaf

here we are, in a new year again. Whether it is the recognized 1 January 2013 as the new year or the Lunar Calender New Year, Happy New Year everyone!

Starting the new year, I guess I can only look forward with things I guess I can hold on to. I haven't had much time writing blogs or even do the things I would usually do. People ranges and changes. Despite having several, (considered fearful to me) about having bulimia, I am feeling much better now. I eat well lately. Rather in a good appetite. Wouldn't say I pig out, but well enough. This year Chinese New Year was celebrated in Penang again. I couldn't tell why, that it's far quiet this year. Maybe gadgets make a difference in how people learn to communicate with one another. More like some barrier. Maybe that's why he never likes me holding one all the time.

On Valentines, I took that as a day, like a normal day does. I just want to head to look for people who wants to meet up and catch up with all the things we had missed. Like Penncakes said, if there is a conversation, we'll talk somehow. However, I was rather furious with Aaric on how he had acted. I was upset and absolutely disappointed with him. I haven't met you in a while, and you changed so much. It makes me refuse to want to talk to you any further. I truly closed my doors on you. Dreams are self-defined. Passion lies is simple understanding. Nobody can make a dent in the world unless they have done it. You're right, nonetheless, the fact where I do not need to tell you about what I "really" want to do, for you have keep yourself occupied with the fact I am an unhappy daddy's girl living in daddy's dream. Perhaps all I can say to many others who probably who doubted me the same is just, "unfortunately". I really just unfavour how you treated me. You changed to want to change people so badly you think everyone is the same. You're a wanna-be in front of me. You show so much immaturity in handling conversations, because you kept revolving on my first comment when you said whatsup, and I talked about how much stress I felt in class. You knew it was something I hate the most to talk about. What makes you think I want to do the same as you do? Not everyone chases the dreams and becomes successful. You make me question you're life now. You are pathetic or me? Optimistic live with a pessimistic mind. That's what you said. Yes. It's my opinion, just like you said. It's what I think you are doing. Agreement or Acceptance, right? Idiot and a Fool.

This year around, I just want some happiness spread. Over him, over her, over the family, over my buddies, over everyone else I know. Life's gotto have something more than that. How much he has done for me, just good enough to show me what else is not possible. He somehow made me another person. A little more content, with a very simple life. I get myself closer to reality than it is in blind networks. They are just gifts and experience that can never be bought.

HuiJin Liew

Comments

Popular Posts