The Month of Leisure

Hey whatdup kiddos.

It's July, pretty much one semester off from the day I last blogged. This semester break begins with a simple holiday down to Bangkok with my kids. Like finally. It's been very long since the last holiday which is to Vietnam with Pebbles.

At this moment, I'm just listening down to the songs to filter up for the videos of us in Bangkok. It's going to be my first attempt for videologs for a trip. The whole trip was pretty much done with my iPhone and thats it. Given that the camera is pretty much handicapped, I still want to do the best that I can express our trip as.  Anyways, It was a good trip. We had most fun at the last night. We were playing Spaceteam and Guess the songs and Amazing Fingers. LOL. And it was Foo and Meiyee's Birthday. That two twins as usual. Hopefully I get to share it soon given my limited ability.

I have done the first clip. Happy with it. Just that I needa work on more cohesive songs. Anyway, moving on to hmmm, classes? It was fun actually. Because Pebbles and I are having some tight up moments but we still enjoy them all the way cuz we are rather relaxed. At some point Pebbles was too attached to drawings that i really cant but to get him back on his feet of what reality is like. Its about packaging. One good item is never enough, As long as everything looks good as a whole, it's as easy as ever. So our presentation was well done as I hoped it is. :D We'll just see.

I haven been taking much pictures on Danson boy. Instead working on the film camera. I'm working my hobbies outwards. I want to expand all my means of my tiny talents until I found one. And just checked my Zippo, fiery as ever. I'm a happy kid.

Sigh. Moving to talk about my coming plans. Gonna head to Sungai Lembing with Pebbles and his brother and the girlfriend for a road trip. Not really sure yet what to expect but I guess it's gonna be fun. Maybe Kota Tinggi trip before we head back to Uni for our third year too. :D Can't wait.

Eversince Bangkok trip, I found few locations that I want to go. Like Yangon, Taipei, Hong Kong, Macau, Lombok, Jogjakarta, Bali. Oh dear. i wish Money comes easy in even if I have a tightly budgeted plans. All these will take some time.

Love,
HuiJin Liew

Comments

Popular Posts