Wrapping up.

Everyone is wrapping up their year in 2013, thought I should do some too.

2013 started off very subtle. I really thought things are starting to settle down and I'm starting to feel a little old. Or, maybe thats what I say.

The highlights:

Back in January I was really enjoying my time being 21 years old and apparently I made pasta and cookies for the year. And I really am beginning to fall in love with food and cooking (except that I haven't made much breakthrough over my cooking). At least it makes me want to have a kitchen of my own when I own a house in the future.

February was like suppose to be the named month where people talk about relationships. In the same month, I learnt some about friendship and people. I remember how on the Valentines Day, I've met three group of people with different personalities, that it became too overwhelming for me. I suppose, I won't do it again this year. lol.

March I finally learn the essence of the Muar delicacy of how delicious the Otak-Otak can be. And yes they are. I even discover that I enjoy a day walk in a small town. So, throughout the year, I've been on road trips to several places. In July, I've gone to Sungai Lembing, Penang Island, Bangkok, and November to Singapore! I almost bought the ticket to Taipei but I felt the preparation time is too short for me. No hurry anyway. All these trip has taught me something and I look forward for more such an experience.

April was a month of sorrow. I was learning to pick myself up and I think I'm doing rather well. Like saying goodbyes.

May I gone through the worst accident yet. I felt like a gullible kid. Boo. It still haunts me sometimes when I think of it. I guess it's time that I step up my game.

I finally complete (some) of my resolutions. i.e. the first Hat that I attended was in Monash Hat in August. Second hat in Penang in November! :D I love how I enjoy running in the rain with you. I love the weather closing in the end of every year.

For some reason, I think September was perhaps the most quiet month I have gone through. Very little errands to run, lesser concern to think of, so I had more time for myself...not doing anything productive.

October  was the usual peak of the semester but I did enjoy the month. I had tournaments, workshop, holidays and a good pork rib dinner. :D

I have been working again now. Since June until now and probably until the end of the year. On the same month, I was happy that I finally resolve something that was stuck in my heart for a long long time. It did. Except that for some unforeseen circumstances, it bounces back at me lately.

And finally December is a sorrow.

As the time goes on, I guess the things that I knew wasn't really enough. I have so much to learn and move on from there.

I want to move to running under the rain, to more black and white films, to more videos, to more smiles, to more fun.

Cheers.

Comments

Popular Posts