And so I Beg.

I beg

I beg to be seen
How these expectations is making me

I beg to be free
From all the sadness inside of me

I beg to be understood.

Is it wrong to want to be best even if I'm not?
Is it wrong to work hard and achieve just as well?
Is it wrong to be driven for all the wrong reasons?

___________

I was a dreamer. I always said to myself, aim far and dream big.
And then here I am, crushed under my expectations.

All I wanted was to do one right thing,
And that is all that I ask for.

I hate how I knew the answer, and only if I wasn't careless, I wouldn't be this injured.

I hate how I tried and tried, and I never did get better.

I hate how I am trapped under the lime light.

I hate how I held possession, but I never made the goal.

I hate you so much.




All I wanted was to do ONE right thing.



Comments

Popular Posts