One of the days

Today, got on the field for Frisbee! Dayummmm i was so close to D the disc! urgh. Should have jumped a little bit higher.

Anyway, HELLLOOOO! Let's see whats up new in my edits. :P

It was a long ago assigned job which i feel very bad i brought the couple down a lot. D: Oh well. I learned ma.

So yeah. My editing lately has been quite avid. Recently i run through my old albums, got my hands on Sally Yip, the veteran Hong Kong artist. She was here for a charity dinner. So i got the opportunity to shoot thanks to SuXian, Jaime's friend. :D

Originally the pictures are colored. I just got them in B&W out of accident tho. But realize it just hit the right spot so i continued. Some pictures i pushed the contrast higher than average and shadows more. It kinda brings out the edgy feeling in her as a veteran artist. IMBA. I got hooked up, this album became my first B&W album. I am happy with it. edited a few times actually cuz after i view it the second time, it didn't feel right.

This is my last piece and I'm happy with it.

IMG_3797-1

IMG_3845

IMG_3782


My few favorites.

Coming soon, I'm planning out the first group portrait shoot for my kampong kids. Hopefully i can get the first batch done. As a minimalist, i like things simple. For my first portrait shoot, i want it simple too. Been doing homework btw. So yeah. Hopefully it turns out great and we can all have a great day and they can have new profile pictures. LOL. I'm looking forward for it. I don't really have a lot of images that i want mentally. I promise will do homework okay.

Back to Nilai.

Thank god i dropped by temple last week. It felt so good. So serene in a way la. Thank you Jeremy. But last night was though on me. Had thoughts on things so i had my eyes swollen for crying the whole night. Luckily today there's pick up. Had drills and was in the game, (though i didn't caught disc or assist in any way, I'll keep on trying). I don't have the active-sport-cells in me, but oh well. TRYING MY BEST.

Wheee. Anyways, flicking always makes me feel much better.
Photography, it's the little interest I have, and I'll work on it.
Engineering, its nurturing me to think big.

Keep yourself on track with me,

HuiJin Liew





Comments

Popular Posts