see the little eyes.

*blink blink*

It's really fast isn't it. It's already December. Yays for my favorite time of the year. :3

So well, you know my pattern,  I always blog a month over the event, indeed, Little Day Out was almost a month ago. Held in Publika White Box. Trust me, the place is WHITE.

LOL.
Lame joke. 

IMG_0270

I <3 kids. So thanks to Jeremy , he said i could drop by that day. wheeeeee. :) BTW, click the link and like his page. He's one of my favorite photographer that I stalk. :p

IMG_0098

This boy, he is like such a cutie pie. He loves the camera. I guess in a way I learn why, because his dad is also not camera-shy at all.

IMG_0132


 Oh Oh. and this kid, i was just sitting on the floor looking around, suddenly, this boy lean next to me. I'm like.....ngawwwwwww. He talks, non-stop.  But in some way, he doesn't want to share with me what he wants to say, so he ends up mumbling to himself. LOL

IMG_0211 
He's like, "NO, don't take my picture!"  but he posed for me anyway. ;p

The crowd there is quite quiet by the way. I suppose Publika is still new as most of the stores have yet to be opened. Other than that, I think Publika is some nice place to chill tho. You can check out more of  Little Day Out and their events lining up and share your love to the kids. Also, check out Million Happy Faces and if you ever do, drop by to the booth, take a picture of yourself with the biggest smile you can give. Share the love people! :)

IMG_0280

IMG_0337

It is a fun day, but unfortunately I was a little tired that day cuz I was busy for the days before. So yeah, coming back to my campus life in INTI. It's marking the end of my first semester already. :) Finals coming, we pray for the best for a good start of a four years ride. 



As for my own, check out my Flickr for more pictures. :D

p/s btw, I played with 10-22mm that day. AH HAH! Nice touchy-feeling about it. :3 hue, adding in my Day Zero Project list it is.  hur hur

Happy kid. Had Horlicks flavored ice-cream by The Last Polka btw and Burger from The Bee . ;3 Lucky Jeremy. He doesn't have to buy for me. ;p

Cheers,
HuiJin Liew


Comments

Popular Posts