2012 has began: Final Chapter.

I am a lucky girl. I got myself to tag along for a trip to Vietnam. That is my first flight to other countries asides Singapore last year for Christmas. Now I got myself on a Christmas in Malaysia, in the heart of KL  with a date. I haven't been making Christmas cards for some years. I hope it is a happy note for you. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !


Final exams were in the same month. I was rather under pressure so I still get some silent moment for myself at every end of each paper. I hope it doesn't scare the boys, which I suggest it didn't anymore cuz it happens almost all the time. Actually in the same time as well, being greedy as I am, I always wanted to accomplish as many tasks as I can, whenever I can. Returning from Vietnam on the 18 Dec gives me the chance to join for the Youth Empowerment Camp in INTI which falls on the exact same date. I wasn't much bothered about being in a rush, but I guess it's a better choice for me to stay back in Malacca off for the days. It's holiday, so I guess I did enjoyed my stay there and I really didn't want to leave. We did quite some cooking. He said this is cultivating common interest. I guess it did. Miso Soup, Cookies, Pasta.

Christmas, this year is rather interesting. I have a date! It's fun to know someone is there running all the miles for you. We tend to be some window shopping kids, we try out all the clothes we know off and thats all for the visual. Oh! and Merry Christmas cuz I bought a Pull & Bear Hoodie. Comfy much.

Anyways, planning on the Bangkok trip soon on July 2013, and Taipei Taiwan as well. Hopefully things get on track with more saving money plan in Uni. Now being back in University, life goes back to usual. Workload wil began to pile up soon enough. As for results, I didnt have much to talk about as I didn't expect too much or too little. Just that now it;s getting hard for me to reach back to my First Honour. Needa work hard for each semester as it gets back on me. It's gonna be some fight to put up to.

For the beginning for 2013, I have to task list, to accomplish. I'm getting excited in learning new things. Who knows I can finish my zero day project faster. :D Sense of achievement when I get to strikethrough each task.


I'm not gonna have something people call the resolution. I just want to have fun. Meeting my kids back in KL gives me the sense of closeness again. No doubt some has been missing in action for some time, like me for instance. But I guess I return in a better way. I was back to interviewer mode as I began asking question, whether relevant or the other way around. Also, Vic just celebrated her birthday few days back. And I wish her happy 21st. It's soon for all of us to come. We had fun buying gifts for her. 21 gifts to be exact. Shows so much understanding needed to purchase the right stuff for her. :D Hope you love the gift from kampong. Happy Birthday and sorry I forgot on the exact date. :P

Much love,
HuiJin Liew

Comments

Popular Posts