Lessons of all chapter

It's May. Pretty much halfway down the year 2013. Well, everything that should be in place, are in place I guess. There's still some things I wish I could have done and there are regrets at times. Ah well.

Let's get on with what happen yesterday that I suppose writing it would make me feel so so much better. I met an accident, which in turn gave me a life lesson on how important words are and the need to use them against other people and not being gullible. I felt a little gullible when I was put into the situation in dealing with my dad's feelings, my pocket money and the crowd.

Well. a big hole in my purse, and tough to hold back my feelings. I guess as time flies, I got  little weaker in emotion at times, Good news and bad news. Cuz I finally could cry sometimes. Being able to feel was good I guess. At least I don't feel so dead. But after yesterday I kinda not like the city people that much. They're some creepy people that wants to eat you up at any times. Sigh. Okie dokie I guess. Grow up times.

And so. Lately been looking forward to travel. Cuz I kinda got a hook on Indonesia. Wanna backpack there I guess. Hmm. Need to plan some time. Yangon too. I wanna go there when I desperately want to. Don't know why it just gives me the much calmness. weeee. Can't wait. Times get tough in University now. Academic gets difficult but just got to rise to it right?

Talking bout that, I finished my finals for the semester. Ended, quite well? My assignments were through. Wasn't at my expectation but was good enough. Coming semester would be a project semester. Hands-on and kinda excited to work with my boys on it.

Cheers,
HuiJin Liew


Comments

Popular Posts