so what driving had taught me.

So I was driving the other day during peak hours in KL heading back home. I suppose as a young driver, I had a hard time trying to drive back on the street without much of my accident aftermath. I had a hard time trying to sleep in the first place. My feelings? I was angry and depressed and upset for what had happen and which suppose to be a good day, ended up quite bad. It wasn't my first accident, but it i difficult for me to comprehend. I felt too gullible on stage. I placed myself in an ugly position. So, hitting back the road was a little difficult. Nonetheless, I told myself, there's nothing to be afraid of.

But anyhows, I strongly believe why I couldn't sleep at the time was because it's just human tendency to put the blame on someone else. We're just never really angry at what we do that resulted what had happened. we'll find mistakes on the other party.

So I was saying, that I was driving back the other day heading home at peak hours. I was exceptionally calm. I took time observing the other people driving on the same road as I do. Some has very little patience, they get into the line and tailgate rather closely. Or the emergency lane drivers. Drivers back to Cheras would know Leisure Mall and how it has no good reason to be congested. There were no accidents, there were no traffic. But let me tell you why. It happens cumulatively. Emergency drivers forces their ways into the right lanes and the right lanes had to brake for them. On top of that, those roundabouts, those lost souls who doesn't really know where to head to, never keeps in their own lanes and always goes off the junction which eventually causes the traffic. Well there are also some who are a little too cautious. They step on the brake rather often resulting a confusing signs of whether or not the front is congested. everyone else behind would do the same then.

Okay. I couldnt get them into proper words the way I want them to be. I need to write blogs when I want to. I just cant keep them off for too long.

Sigh.
And we just ended our conversation in a bad manner again. Stupid breakdowns in communication. We just suck at it.

I'm mad.
HuiJin Liew

Comments

Popular Posts