List ten happy things

A few days back, my sister came and ask me how to be happy. I thought that was a very sad question. My answer was really short. I said, just feel contended. She wasn't very amused and asked if I can list 10. Surprisingly, I did took some time to think over it before I answered her.

Luckily, I still managed to have answers for that awkward question. I have bad experiences in my life too. So bad, I feel like I can die. Nonetheless my sanity kept me running back on track. Everytime I fell, I learnt something new, as to why I fell, how to get up, what happen next after that and how not to fall back into the same hole again.

1. Despite all the unfortunate events that continue to shower on me time to time, there's always a silver lining to it.

2. Despite all bad times, I have always friends and family that is right behind my back.

3. Despite being workaholic, that people still see potential in me in doing what I do.

4. Despite being such a non- athletic person, I played Ultimate fairly well.

5. Despite being less of a smart child, I continue to learn quickly and gets better time after time.

6. Despite that Engineering wasn't my first calling, I never regretted taking up this course.

7. Despite that my classmates are boys, they were the nicest people I've met.

8. Despite the previous relationships weren't roses on bed, the time-off was on mutual understanding.

9. Despite that time can never turn back, I appreciate the friendships that was kept because I thought I lost it.

10. Despite all the bad experiences, I wanted and honest relationship and I do.

Thats a rough summary of my Content List. I mean, no one gets an easy life. I'm just a little easily contended. It's important to me to set thoughts straight, just like priority. Nothing and no one can tell you what to do with your life. Looking at myself, I'm just pass 21 years old. I have so much plans I planned to execute. I always keep myself excited and anticipate for something. Everyone will want something. It's just how you define their importance and their role in our lives. That's why I have an organizer. Of course it keeps me organized and keep all my to do list, but it also marks the important events in my life that keeps me on my toes at all times.

I keep my life jumping and running. How's yours?

Love,
HuiJin Liew

Comments

Popular Posts